Sunday 12 July 2015

4 Tips Of My Budget Travel

My collections

Everyone wants to travel, but at the same time, it seems not possible to most of the people as what come first in mind is : MONEY & TIME

Sharing my thoughts and ways of doing it in a budget way so everyone could experience the chances of flying.


1. PLACES TO CHOOSE
To choose where to go, I think this is the most important and also 1st step that we should have in mind. You have to ask yourself what do you prefer? What kind of places or things you wish to do? Snookering? Diving? Beaches? Sight-seeing? Trust me, this help you to narrow down your choice to choose the places you really want to visit.

If you have nothing in mind, I'll introduce you my BEST FRIEND aka THE GOOGLE MAP.


2. AIR TICKETS
People tend to start giving you lots of excuses on how expensive the air-tickets are or starting to categorize you into the "rich society" when they realized you are always traveling (I believe most frequent traveler face all this problems).

Always do your homework throughout the internet via GOOGLE.COM . Is not that hard to go by just typing and clicking and google all possible ways to get to the destination you desire. Overall, is just the matter of just ONE CLICK.

I did my searching by searching all possible and available airlines that provide the flying destination to the places you want to be. Subscribe yourself to all those promotions notifications on every airline website, when there is one, there will definitely inform you via email.

For promotions air tickets, I normally got them in advance for about 6 - 12 months. Yes. The waiting towards your actual day of flying is a long wait, but if you could extend your sense of view and understanding, you actually safe quite a lots on air-tickets, then you could actually having extra money to spend on other stuffs or book for another flights. (That is what I normally do)

There is on small tips which I have learnt during my journey. I try to compare prices from one airline to another. Sometimes, spend a little time to do some calculations, you can probably get a very cheap tickets buy buying a one way ticket from different airline. For example, getting a one way ticket from Singapore to Vietnam via Tiger Airways and getting a one way ticket from Vietnam back to Singapore via Jetstar Airways.

So far, i've manage to save a lot from this kind of method on my flights. I could get a round trip ticket from SG - NZ for 500SGD return, 370SGD return ticket from SGD to Tokyo, 250SGD return ticket to Taiwan, 150SGD round trip to Hong Kong etc etc.

"If there is a will, there is a way"


Singapore holiday cheat sheet 2016

3. TIME & ANNUAL LEAVES 
We are born to create our on time schedule, not born to be tied up by all our time schedules.

Yes. All of us has busy schedules especially those who are at work. (Especially in Singapore aka working robots). But if you could try to learn to organize it, I sincerely believe, you should have time to put down all your works and have a good relaxing holiday even tho is just at short weekend getaway.

I've read a lot of travel blogs, and I come across one of my favorite travel blog by POHTECKTOES. He did share one of the greatest cheat sheets (The photo above). This cheat sheets are quite useful, you could clearly know when the public holiday falls and how you arrange a long weekend and at the meantime, saving up your annual leave for more trips.

I'll recommend you to read his blog as he shares lots of useful tips and experience on all his travel journey. One of my biggest inspirations.

Best search engine ever

4. ACCOMMODATIONS & LOCAL TOURS & TRANSPORTATIONS
Google is always the best search engine for everything. You can basically search anything you want from there. Informations, directions, etc.

There are several website that you could book through for budget accommodations:  Agoda, Last minute booking, Booking.com etc.

For me, I love traveling free & easy and it is the best experience ever and also the cheapest way. When you do it free & easy, you tend to learn on survival skills.

Backpackers hostel are one of the best options to choose during your travel. You meet people and in terms, you get to pay lessor than a 4 -5 star hotel. Why not try to blend yourself in?

Transportation, you may try to read more blogs on how the transportation works in the city. But most of the time, I would prefer walking than taking the transport (unless it is too far away to the destination you want to go). You could save alot on this and by walking, you can actually saw a lot of beautiful scenery.




No comments:

Post a Comment