Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day 1- London


After months of planning, this day has finally arrive..
My one month journey has officially started.

I board on EMIRATES AIRLINE, and is pretty good and is recommended.
I actually enjoy my whole journey.
After all, is a 14 hours flight, is best that you choose something more comfortable.

Won't be sharing abt london scenary yet in this post as i haven't really explore around, but ill share you on my one month trip expenses on tickets, accommodations, trains.

But first of all, a really good basic knowledge to share with ya all.
No matter how long you are going on for trips,
Never  bring too much stuffs with you,
As it will drag you down.



This is all i got for a month, and yet i consider it a lot.
As my trips will be includimg bboy sessions and jams,
I have no choice but in needing to prepare more gear for dance.
So far, my KGS for my luggage is cap at 10kgs
But when im going to start my europe trip, ill just focus on bringing my backpack.
(Small tips: always roll upnall your cloths when packing as it helps to save up more space :>)

Now here come my trips planned up flights, accommodations & trsin tickets

My flight from singapore to london cost me at SGD1180 return trip, which is quite reasonable. It depends on season as well, if you go on sept or early oct it will cost you a lot as it is still summer, and most people love to travel during summer.

Always do your homework in advance, reading blogs, forum, google.
It all helps in giving you more information and helping you save up cost as well.

I have total spent SGD2300 on my following items, whereas a lot of people are quite shock in my expenses, as they find it cheap. Do let me know your opinion as well.

Singapore - london (return flight tickets)
London - birmingham (rrturn train ticket)
London - newcastle (return train)
London - venice (1 way flight ticket)
Venice to florence (1 way train ticket)
Florence to rome (1 way train ticket)
Rome - athens (1 way flight ticket)
Athens - santorini (1 way flight ticket)
Santorini - london (1 way flight ticket)
15 nights stay at birmingham,venice,florence,rome,athens and santorini

Consider myself lucky as i have a cousin living in london and friend living in newcastle, so i basically save up a lot on accomodations.

But this is not an excuses, always be open minded to know more friends.
For myself, i love meeting people from all over the world, as you wont know this people might even help you up when you are at their city.

Next post up ill share you about places i going to visit which included two big jams in uk - UK BBOY CHAMP , JUST JAM INTERNATIONAL.

stay tune.

Check out : 1035AM local time 

No comments:

Post a Comment